Posted on: October 18th, 2016 by webfooted

See the Potteries List section for the Temple Gate Pottery.

The Pottery had previously been run by William and Thomas Powell.

1831-32 John Powell ran the Temple Gate Pottery in partnership with his brother, William Powell.

His brother William Powell then ran the Pottery alone.


The brother of William Powell.

1828 Glass merchant and stoneware manufacturer, specification for machinery for making sugar moulds (Patent No. 5657).
1831-32 William & John Powell, brown stone potters, patentees and manufacturers of stone ware sugar moulds, Temple Gate (MD).
1832 House & pottery, Temple Gate (P).
1832 House & pottery, Temple Gate (List of Electors BRO 04736).

Comments are closed.