Redcliff Street Pottery 3

Posted on: August 9th, 2016 by webfooted

56 Redcliff Street, St Mary Redcliffe parish.

Summary of operating dates and proprietors

1836-1841 John Milsom.

The pottery closed.

John Milsom ran the 124 Temple Street Pottery until 1835 when he moved his business to the Redcliff Street Pottery 3.  From 1836 to 1840 he is listed in the directories as a stoneware and patent water pipe manufacturer at 56 Redcliff Street.  He was probably the John Milsom who was buried at Temple church in July 1841 as he was not mentioned in the directories after 1840.  There is no further reference to this pottery so it is assumed that it closed.

Wares produced

Stonewares, including patent water pipes.

Comments are closed.